Describe one of your best friends – chủ đề vô cùng quen thuộc và xuất hiện thường xuyên trong bài thi IELTS Speaking, đặc biệt là Part 2. Vậy nên làm như thế nào để giải quyết được đề bài này thật nhanh chóng mà vẫn chiếm trọn được trái tim giám khảo Speaking? Câu trả lời sẽ được PREP gợi ý ngay phía dưới đây. Vậy còn chần chừ gì nữa, hãy tham khảo bài mẫu chủ đề Describe one of your best friends trong bài viết này bạn nhé!
Và đừng quên, bạn có thể áp dụng bài mẫu này cho các chủ đề như Talk about a friend, Talk About Your Close Friend, Talk about a good friend, Talk about a close friend you have,… nữa đó!
- I. Câu trả lời mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 1 chủ đề: Close Friend
- II. Bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 2 chủ đề Describe one of your best friends
- III. Câu trả lời mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 3 chủ đề Describe one of your best friends
I. Câu trả lời mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 1 chủ đề: Close Friend
1. Do you have many close friends?
Yes, I’m quite a sociable person so my circle of friends is pretty large, I suppose. Many of my friends from kindergarten have helped me through thick and thin and I can’t imagine what it would be like without them.
- Sociable (adj): quảng giao
- Through thick and thin (phrase): trải qua cả thời gian gian khổ và hạnh phúc cùng nhau
2. Which do you prefer to spend time with: a friend or spend time alone?
It really depends on the situation I guess. Most of the time, it is great to spend time with friends and share all our ups and downs together. It can be certainly lonely if one can not find his soulmate. Everyone deserves to have someone to share precious moment with. But at times, being by myself helps me to reflect and I don’t mind that at all.
- Deserve (verb): xứng đáng
- Reflect (verb): tự nhìn lại những gì đã xảy ra
3. What kind of people do you like to have as friends?
I make friends with the like minded people and I like those with an optimistic attitude. Well, I would say that we live in a hectic world and I don’t want to hang out with those who constantly complain and are cynical. My friends should be uplifting and can channel that positive energy to me.
- Like minded (adj): giống mình
- Optimistic attitude (noun): thái độ lạc quan
- Hectic (adj): loạn lạc
- Cynical (adj): hoài nghi
- Uplifting (adj): niềm nở
- Channel (verb): truyền
II. Bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 2 chủ đề Describe one of your best friends
1. Đề bài
Describe one of your best friends
2. Dàn bài Part 2
Dưới đây là dàn bài chi tiết cho chủ đề Describe one of your best friends:
2.1. Ý tưởng bài mẫu (tiếng Việt)
|Thông tin||Miêu tả|
|Mẹ = cũng là bạn trong suốt 20 năm||
|Câu chuyện liên quan||Kết luận|
2.2. Take note trong 1 phút (tiếng Anh)
1 phút để take note chính là khoảng thời gian vô cùng quan trọng để bạn chọn lựa, phân bổ nội dung trong bài nói. Tham khảo ngay các take note trong 1 phút chủ đề Describe one of your best friends dưới đây Preppies nhé:
|Setting (Who, How, When, Where)||Description of the person (Appearance + characteristic + Work/contribution)|
|My mum = my friend for close to 20 years
I’ve known her all my life.
In her early 50s but she looks really young to her age.
Passionate homecook – knows a lot of dishes from different cuisines.
Understand favor combination
|An area of her expertise = pastry
I often spend time making cake with mum
We often look for inspirations and recipes online.
make modifications/changes/ adjust the recipe to suit our taste eg: reducing the amount of sugar.
|Great bonding time together – share stories at school + ask for advice.
I recognized that baking is a meticulous task – Miscalculation of any ingredients would lead to disastrous result → Same principle is applied to anything else in life
3. Bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 2 chủ đề Describe one of your best friends
I got to talk to about a friends of mine who is also my mother and a person I have known all my life. When it comes to talking about her appearance, she’s in her 50, but she looks young for her age. She’s a passionate home cook who knows a lot of dishes from different cuisines and understands favor combinations. She’s a pastry connoisseur. I often spend time making cakes with Mom. We often look for inspiration and recipes online. Sometimes, we make some modifications to the recipe to suit our taste, such as reducing the amount of sugar. Mum does most of the baking, and I do the clean-up. I’m the first to enjoy the freshly baked goodies.
The reason I choose to talk about my mum instead of any friends at school is because we spend a lot of time together. With cooking, we had a great bonding time in which I could share what happened in class and ask her for some advice. I can pretty much confide anything with her. Another lesson I learned from my mum is attention to detail because, with baking, miscalculation of any ingredients would lead to disastrous results.
Tham khảo thêm bài viết:
4. Từ vựng hay đã sử dụng trong bài mẫu
- pastry (noun): liên quan đến bánh
- connoisseur (noun): người hiểu biết về 1 lĩnh vực gì đó
- freshly baked goodies (noun): bánh mới nướng
- confide (verb): tiết lộ
- attention to detail (phrase): tập trung đến những tiểu tiết
- miscalculation (noun: tính toán sai
- disastrous (adj): thảm họa
III. Câu trả lời mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 3 chủ đề Describe one of your best friends
1. What do you think are the most important qualities for friends to have?
A true friend is someone who is straightforward. It doesn’t have to be harsh when this person comments on your mistake but he or she shouldn’t sugarcoat the problems. Another thing I guess might be extremely important is acceptance. What I mean by this is that a friend should accept me for who I am, yet this person should want me to be a better version of myself.
- Straightforward (adj): thẳng thắn
- Harsh (adj): gay gắt
- Sugarcoat (verb): làm dịu
- Acceptance (noun): sự chấp nhận
2. Do adults and children make friends in the same way?
In a sense, yes. Whether adults or children, they have a set of values that they seek in a friend like whether this person is fun to hang out with or not. As a grown up, people can be a little bit more judgemental than a child when it comes to choosing a friend. As for a child, proximity can be a deciding factor for making a friend while an adult can be more active in seeking a new relationship.
- Judgemental (adj): đánh giá ai đó
- proximity (noun): gần về cự ly
3. Do you think it is impossible to make real friends on the internet?
I wouldn’t say real friendship can not be established via the Internet but I guess people have to be lucky to be able to find a genuine friend on virtual platforms. I know it doesn’t really matter where people meet, it’s the connection that counts but online, people tend to exaggerate and portrait themselves differently.
- Genuine (adj): thật
- Exaggerate (verb): phóng đại
- Portrait (verb): khắc họa hình ảnh về ai đó
Trên đây là bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 1 + 2 + 3 chủ đề Describe one of your best friends. PREP chúc bạn học luyện thi hiệu quả và chinh phục được điểm số thật cao trong bài thi IELTS Speaking sắp tới nhé!